King Neptune's Casino
Deposit money using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, VISA Electron, Visa debit, Solo, Postepay, Neteller, Click2pay, Eco card, ClickAndBuy, Ukash, Moneybookers, Direct Bank Transfer, PaySafeCard, Entropay, Instadebit, eCheck, UseMy Bank, UseMyWallet, ACH, Instant Banking, Z, poli, iDeal, Abaqooo, Przelewy24, Moneta AU, Sofortuberweisung, Euteller, eKonto, Unet, Ewire, Cheque or Multibanco.
The King’s wagering requirement for their bonus is 50x. This means that the “Sign-Up Bonus granted to you must be played through 50 times (50x) before you will be able to withdraw any winnings”. That’s not too bad. all by itself. But, you have to read further to see how much of your particular games play will count toward that requirement.
King Neptune's Casino is for International Players only. That is our term for indicating the players from the USA are not allowed to play there.
The games at the King are based upon microgaming software technology. These are recognized around the would as some of the best games you can play anywhere. Many online casinos use the basic game software that King Neptune's Casino uses.
The King makes these games ‘their own’ by using the King Neptune Theme to provide it’s players with a fantasy theme to match their fantasy world mood. It is more fun to play at a casino with a whimsical theme that it is to play in a regular normal boring atmosphere. Why else would Vegas recreate a pyramid, Venice, New York and the Caribbean? For fun, baby!
The King makes their casino site special by offering bonuses like their $100 100% welcome bonus.
They also run various types of tournaments.
King Neptune’s Online Casino is actually owned and operated by Tower Rock Ltd. Tower Rock is subsidiary of Carmen Media Group Ltdthat is incorporated and registered in Gibraltar. They "one of the very few licenses granted by the Government of Gibraltar". As a registered and offiically licensed online casino, you are assured of a reliable casino operation and fair games.
They also have the eCOGRA Seal of Approval. In order to display this seal, the casino must have “Fair game play, Prompt payouts, Player service and Responsible Casino conduct”.
King Neptunes Casino
Get Free Online Casino Bonuses
This offer is available in $, £, € and C$.
Enjoy a 100% Welcome Bonus - up to $100 FREE - when you join King Neptune's Casino and make your first deposit!
Download and play today – it's easy:
1. Download King Neptune’s free software.
2. Open a New Real Money Account.
3. Login to the casino software, make a deposit of up to $100 ($, £, € or C$) we'll match it 100%!
Please note this bonus is for New Players Only!
Claim your bonus and play to win on a great selection of games now:
100% match up to 100 at King Neptunes Online Casino
Last Updated 27 November 2009; 13:00
• This promotion (this "Promotion") is brought to you by King Neptune’s Online Casino (the "Casino") and is open to first time Players ("Player/s") at the Casino who open their first Real Money Account during the Promotion.
• Under the terms of this Promotion the Casino will give you a Sign-Up Bonus of 100% of your first single deposit at the Casino ("Sign-Up Bonus/es"); subject always to the maximum Sign-Up Bonus of 100 Currency Units (for example, if your first single deposit at the Casino during this Promotion is $/£/€50, the Casino will give you a Sign-Up Bonus of $/£/€50 (as the case may be); if your first single deposit at the Casino during this Promotion is $/£/€120, the Casino will give you a Sign-Up Bonus of $/£/€100 (as the case may be). Please note that for the purposes hereof, a "Currency Unit" is a unit of the currency nominated by the Player at the time of his/ her registration of his/ her Real Account to be the currency to be utilized by such Player when transacting with Casino.
• In order to be eligible for any Sign-Up Bonuses, you must be playing in the primary Currency Unit used in the country of your registered address and where you are playing from. The Casino reserves the right to withhold or remove Sign-Up Bonuses and any winnings achieved on accounts depositing in currencies in contradiction to this term. Where the Casino does not offer the primary Currency Unit in your country, you will be eligible to play and receive bonuses in US Dollars (USD) or Canadian Dollars (CAD).
• Under the terms of this Promotion the minimum purchase amount is 20 Currency Units, irrespective of the Currency Unit chosen at registration.
• The Sign-Up Bonus granted to you must be played through 50 times (50x) before you will be able to withdraw any winnings made using the bonus money portion of your balance. ("Play through Requirement"). For example, if you deposit 100 and receive a 100 credit bonus, the Play through Requirement will be 50 x 100 = 5000. Any winnings attributed to the Cash portion of your balance can be withdrawn at any time, subject to meeting all of these terms and conditions.
• All wagers placed (subject to the "Game Contribution Percentages" below) will contribute towards the Play through Requirement in the same ratio as your Cash balance to Bonus balance percentage as set at the time the bonus is credited to your Casino account. For example, a 100 credit deposit with a 100 credit bonus will result in a Casino balance of 200 of which the ratio will be 50% Cash balance and 50% Bonus balance. This means that 50% of all wagers placed (until the Play through Requirement has been met) will come from your Cash balance and 50% of your wagers will come from your Bonus balance. Winnings will accrue to both balances in the same ratio.
NB! Any play using your Cash balance before the Sign-Up Bonus is placed in your account will result in the Cash to Bonus ratio being skewed, depending on the exact amount of your Cash balance at the time the Bonus is credited to your account.
Game Contribution Percentages:
All Slots, Keno & Scratch Card games 100%
Video Poker (excluding all aces pokers), all Blackjacks (excluding classic) 10%
Classic Blackjacks, All aces Video pokers 2%
All Roulette, Sic Bo, Craps, Baccarat, Table Poker, Casino War, Red dog 0%
• Progressive games will contribute to the Play Through Requirement as per the game type. For example, Progressive Slots will contribute 100% to the Play through Requirement.
• Wagers placed using the gamble feature on any game will not count towards the Play through Requirement.
• Game play on MPV (Multi Player Tournaments), will not count toward the Play through Requirement.
• After fulfilling the total Play through Requirement on your first Sign-Up Bonus your entire Bonus Balance will move to your Cash balance and you will then be able to withdraw funds at any time.
• The Sign-Up Bonus must be claimed within 72 hours of opening a Real Account.
• A Sign-Up Bonus must be claimed online and will be paid into the Bonus Balance of your Casino account as Casino credits within 24 hours of such a claim being made.
• If you open multiple accounts you will not be eligible for the Sign-Up Bonuses on each account. This and any other Sign-Up-Bonuses are only available once per Player and/or per environment where computers are shared and/or per e-mail address.
• The Casino is a member of the Belle Rock Entertainment ("BRE") group of online Casinos (the "Group"). At any point in time the Group may offer Sign-Up Bonuses at any or all of its member Casinos. Once you have received a Sign-Up Bonus at any of the Group’s member Casinos, you are required to meet additional minimum Play Through Requirements before you are eligible for additional Sign-Up Bonuses at any of the other member Casinos. You may thus not claim or receive a Sign-Up Bonus at this Casino if you have previously claimed or received a Sign-Up Bonus from another Group member Casino and have not yet wagered such previously claimed or received Sign-Up Bonus and its associated initial deposit at least 100 times at the Group member Casino that granted you such Sign-Up Bonus. If your Account at this Casino has been credited with a Sign-Up Bonus for which you (in our sole and unfettered discretion) are ineligible, the Casino shall retrospectively void such Sign-Up Bonus and any winnings received by you after the Sign-Up Bonus has been credited to your relevant accounts.
• Where a Sign-Up Bonus has been granted to you, subject to you being required to have made a valid deposit into your Cash Balance, you may not withdraw or attempt to withdraw any part of your deposit before the Sign-Up Bonus is paid into your Bonus Balance. Any attempt to do so may result in the Sign-Up Bonus in question as well as any winnings made using the Sign-Up Bonus being forfeited.
• If you do not want any Sign-Up Bonus which has been deposited into your account by the Casino then you are entitled to request that the Sign-Up Bonus be reversed out of your Casino account, subject to no Play Through having taken place on either the initial deposit or associated Sign-Up Bonus. You can do this by contacting Customer support by way of email, telephone call or live chat, where after the Sign-Up Bonus reversal will take place. If any Play Through has taken place, then that Sign-Up Bonus may not be removed from your account until the Play through Requirement associated with that Sign-Up Bonus has been met.
• Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns e.g. playing of equal, zero margin bets or hedge betting, which all shall be considered irregular gaming for Sign-Up Bonus Play Through Requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to your account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. The Casino reserves the right to decide in its sole discretion which activities constitute "irregular play" for Sign-Up Bonus Play through Requirement purposes from time-to-time and to withhold any withdrawals where irregular play has occurred to meet Sign-Up Bonus Play through Requirements.
• If the Sign-Up Bonus remains unused in your Bonus Balance for two (2) months or longer from the date the claim was made, the Sign-Up Bonus will be forfeited to the Casino.
• The Casino Terms and Conditions apply to this Promotion. In the event of a conflict between these Promotion-specific Casino Terms and Conditions and the Casino Terms and Conditions, the Promotion-specific Terms and Conditions shall prevail but only to the extent that the Terms and Conditions conflict with one another.
• In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Casino management will be considered full and final. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
• The Casino management reserves the right to end or amend this Promotion at any time without giving notice.
"Account" means a unique Account that has been issued by the Casino;
"Agreement" means these Terms and Conditions;
the "Casino" means the casino situated at the Casino Website and owned and/or operated by us;
"Casino Group" means collectively all the online casinos proprietary to us;
"Casino Website" means http://www.kingneptunescasino.eu/ or any derivative thereof;
"Charge-back" means when you, or a credit card issuing bank, or any other third party payment solutions provider effects a reversal of charges in relation to your credit card or third party deposit transaction;
"Closed Account Player" means a Player who has a Closed Player Account;
"Closed Player Account" means an Account that has been closed, deregistered or excluded by either us or you;
"Dormant Account" means an Account that has been inactive for a period of 6 (six) months or more;
"Dormant Player" means a Player who has a Dormant Account;
"Guest Player" means a Player who utilizes free-play casino credits with no monetary value to place wagers at the Casino;
"Participate" means, without limitation, any of the conduct described in 4.1.1 to 4.1.7 below and visiting the Casino Website and/or playing any games offered by the Casino at the Casino and/or utilizing the Casino and/or Casino Website and/or the Software in any manner whatsoever;
"Player/s" mean(s) a Real Player and/or a Guest Player and/or a Dormant Player and/or a Closed Account Player;
"Real Player" means a Player who utilizes his own money to place wagers at the Casino;
the "Service" means the availability to, and provision of Software that enables you to gamble at the Casino using the Internet;
"Software" means any software owned by or licensed to us that must be downloaded in order for you to participate at the Casino and/or any Flash Games versions of the software that do not need to be downloaded;
"we/us/our" means Tower Rock Ltd, the owners and operators of the Casino Website and/or its group companies;
"Your Jurisdiction" means the jurisdiction in which you are domiciled, reside or work.
1. Your Participation at the Casino
1.1.1. Participation at the Casino is at your sole option, discretion and risk !
1.1.2. You are solely responsible for ascertaining whether it is legal in Your Jurisdiction to participate at the Casino.
1.1.3. You may only participate at the Casino if it is legal for you to do so within Your Jurisdiction.
1.1.4. In addition to the provisions of 1.1.3 above, you may only participate at the Casino if you have attained the legal age of majority within Your Jurisdiction.
1.1.5. We do not warrant the legality of your participation at the Casino in terms of the laws of Your Jurisdiction.
1.1.6. We have the right to request you to furnish us with proof of your identity and age as a condition precedent to us allowing you to participate at the Casino.
1.1.7. You hereby authorize us and our designated agents in rem suam, as and when we require, to confirm your identity and your right to use the monies that you wager at the Casino.
1.1.8 You may not open and maintain more than one account at any point in time.
1.1.9 Funds and/or Casino credits may only be transferred between Casino accounts belonging to the same player i.e. transfers to third parties are not permitted.
1.2. Your Warranties
1.2.1. You warrant and represent, and we enter into this Agreement on the basis of such representations and warranties, all of which are material at the time of your entering into this Agreement and throughout the currency hereof, that you:
22.214.171.124. are legally able to participate in the Casino within Your Jurisdiction;
126.96.36.199. are an "adult", having attained the age of majority within your Jurisdiction;
188.8.131.52. shall not allow any third party (in particular, but without limitation, any minor/s) to, directly or indirectly, use your Account/s that you hold at the Casino, utilize the Software or accept a prize from the Casino;
184.108.40.206. have furnished us with personal details that are valid, accurate and complete in each and every respect and that you shall advise us immediately via e-mail should such details change;
220.127.116.11. are the true and lawful owner of the monies that you wager at the Casino and/or that you are duly and properly authorized to utilize such monies for the aforementioned purposes;
18.104.22.168. shall not deposit nor wager any monies at the Casino that are derived in any manner whatsoever from illegal activities contemplated in 1.5 below;
22.214.171.124. shall pay all monies owed to the Casino and in respect of payment shall not charge-back, and/or deny or reverse or countermand any such payments; and
126.96.36.199. have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
1.3. Refusal to Register, Deregistration, Exclusion & Suspension
1.3.1. We may refuse to register you as a Player or elect to deregister and exclude you or suspend you as a Player from the Casino at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
1.3.2. You acknowledge hereby that the Casino is not obliged to give you prior notice of its decision to refuse, deregister or exclude or suspend you, nor to furnish you with any reasons for such decision.
1.4. Consequences of Deregistration, Exclusion or Suspension
1.4.1. If we deregister or exclude or suspend you from the Casino we shall have the right to:
188.8.131.52. withhold payment to you of any contested funds whether such contested funds are deposits, refunds, bonuses, free monies, casino credits, payouts or the like; and/or
184.108.40.206. exclude you from all or any other Casinos in the group of Casinos of which the Casino is a member; and/or
220.127.116.11. solely determine what criteria you shall have to meet in order to establish a New Account at the Casino; and/or
18.104.22.168 in the case of fraudulent, illegal or similar misconduct by you or failure by you to pay any sums due to us:
22.214.171.124.1 furnish any relevant information about you to an intra-group database recording such mischief and, if necessary, hand over your account details to a collections agency for the recovery of
any sums that you owe us. You hereby irrevocably authorize us to do so in our absolute discretion, and/or
126.96.36.199.2 have forfeited to us any contested funds that may be derived by you from fraudulent, illegal or similar misconduct.
1.5. Dormant Accounts
1.5.1. It is recorded that the provisions of this Clause 1.5 only apply if all of a Real Player's Accounts at the Casinos proprietary to us constitute Dormant Accounts.
1.5.2. Any credit balance standing to a Dormant Player's credit in a Dormant Account may, in our sole and unfettered discretion, be handled by us as follows:
188.8.131.52. an administration fee equivalent to 30 Casino credits of such credit balance shall be levied monthly thereon and deducted therefrom until the earlier of:
184.108.40.206.1. the credit balance being reduced to zero; or
220.127.116.11.2. the Dormant Account becoming active.
1.6. Money Laundering
1.6.1. It is recorded that some jurisdictions have strict laws on money laundering that may impose an obligation upon us to report you to the federal or local authorities within such jurisdictions if we know, suspect or have reason to suspect that any of your transactions, amongst other things, involve funds derived from illegal activities or are intended to conceal funds derived from illegal activities or involve the use of the Casino to facilitate criminal activity.
1.6.2. If we have knowledge or suspicion envisaged in 1.6.1 above we may:
18.104.22.168.. immediately suspend, deregister or terminate your Account at the Casino; and/or
22.214.171.124. at our sole discretion, not refund to you any funds held in such Account; and/or
126.96.36.199. exclude you from all or any other Casinos in the group of Casinos of which the Casino is a member; and/or
188.8.131.52. furnish any relevant information about you to an intra-group database recording such mischief. You hereby irrevocably authorize us to do so in our absolute discretion.
1.6.3. We reserve the right to report you to the aforementioned federal or local authorities should we, in our absolute discretion, determine that we are obliged, by law, to do so.
1.6.4. In order to assist in the prevention of money laundering:
184.108.40.206. no cash shall be accepted to fund any Account at the Casino;
220.127.116.11. no substantial and/or exceptional withdrawals individually and cumulatively shall be made unless notarised facsimile copies of at least 2 (two) of the following are received:
18.104.22.168.1. . most recent bank statement for the bank account from which your wagers have been paid;
22.214.171.124.2. driver’s license;
126.96.36.199.3. social security card or a similar document containing a photographic identification of you;
188.8.131.52.4. current and valid passport; or
184.108.40.206.5. utility bill (e.g. gas, water, telephone etc) bearing your name and your address registered with us.
1.7.1. If, whilst playing at the Casino, you win a sum of money or any other prize regarded by the Casino as worthy of publicity, you agree to make yourself available for any event of such a nature arranged by the Casino. The Casino will do its utmost to protect your privacy at all times.
1.7.2. Without derogating from the generality of clause 1.7.1 above, you hereby grant us the right to use your first name in any publicity about your win mentioned above and to use a picture of a model in your stead.
2. The Service
2.1. The Service and the Software are provided "as is". We make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy of the Service or the Software.
2.2. We shall not be liable for computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunications service or Internet connections nor attempts by you to participate in games by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
2.3. We cannot guarantee that the Service will never be faulty but we will correct reported faults as soon as we reasonably can. If a fault occurs you should report the fault by e-mail or in writing to Customer Support.
2.4. Although we shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that the Software and files are free from computer viruses we cannot and do not guarantee that the Software and files are free of such problems. It is your responsibility to protect your systems and have in place the ability to reinstall any data or programs lost due to a virus.
2.5. We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice as is reasonably practicable of such suspension. We will restore the Service, as soon as is reasonably practicable, after temporary suspension.
2.6. In the event of a Casino system malfunction all bets are void.
2.7. In accordance with clause 4.2 below, we will not be liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of such suspension or delay.
3. Shared Environments
We may impose any limits or conditions that we, in our sole discretion, deem fit on any persons who open or attempt to open Accounts at the Casino where such Accounts originate from environments where computers are, or the environment is shared.
4. Indemnity & Limitation of Liability
4.1. You indemnify and hold harmless the Casino, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, the ultimate parent and parent companies of the Casino and any of its subsidiaries against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive or other) arising from any participation by you at the Casino. The nature of your participation shall include, but not be limited to, inter alia:
4.1.1. visiting, use or re-use of this Casino Website;
4.1.2. use or re-use of any materials at, or obtained from, this Casino Website or any other source whatsoever;
4.1.3. entry, use or re-use of the Casino Website server;
4.1.4. facilitating or making a deposit into your Account at the Casino;
4.1.5. wagering or gaming at the Casino;
4.1.6. acceptance and use of any win or prize at or from the Casino;
4.1.7. use or re-use of the Casino software, whether downloaded from the Casino Website or by any other means or through any other medium.
4.2. In no circumstances whatsoever shall the Casino, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, the ultimate parent and parent companies of the Casino and any of its subsidiaries be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any cause whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, or for any amounts whatsoever (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
5. Promotions, Competitions and the Cash-Back Program
5.1. It is recorded that the Casino shall, from time to time, offer certain promotions and competitions and that these competitions and promotions may have separate terms, conditions and rules that are competition or promotion-specific.
5.2. These Terms and Conditions apply to any competition or promotion.
5.3. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the promotion or competition-specific Terms and Conditions, the promotion or competition-specific Terms and Conditions shall prevail but only to the extent that the Terms and Conditions conflict with one another.
5.4. It is recorded that the Casino offers a Cash-Back Program to all Players at the Casino. Players receive Cash-Back Points for their wagering activity at the Casino, Cash-Back Points are then converted into Casino Credits and paid into Player’s Casino accounts. Players are notified of the number of Cash-Back Points they can receive for the different types of wagering activity within the Casino’s software.
5.5. The Cash-Back Program is offered at the discretion of the Casino and no correspondence shall be entered into by the Casino with regard to any aspect of the Cash-Back Program (including, without limitation, the crediting or debiting of Cash- Back Points to a Player’s Account, the ratio of Cash- Back Points to Casino Credits awarded and a Player’s eligibility or lack thereof in participating in the Cash- Back Program). The Cash-Back Program can be withdrawn from a Players Casino Account without notice.
6. Rules of Play
6.1. In addition to these Terms and Conditions certain Rules of Play shall apply to you and be binding upon you in respect of your participation at the Casino.
6.2. You hereby agree to be bound by the aforementioned Rules of Play as if they were specifically incorporated into these Terms and Conditions.
7. Intellectual Property
7.1. We hereby grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Casino Website and the Software and all content derived from the Casino Website and the Software, including copyright and all intellectual property rights therein, in connection with the Service in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7.2. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Casino Website and the Software shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
7.3. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Casino Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with, or create derivative works of such material and content.
8.1.1. The Casino may, without notice to you, amend, alter, delete, interlineate or add to ("Changes") these Terms and Conditions, the promotion or competition-specific Terms and Conditions or Rules of Play at any time whatsoever.
8.1.2. These Changes shall become effective, and you shall be bound by these Changes, immediately upon their posting on the Casino Website.
8.1.3. You agree to regularly review these Terms and Conditions, promotion or competition-specific Terms and Conditions and the Rules of Play regularly in order to assess whether any Changes have been made.
The Casino’s employees, subsidiaries and affiliates connected to any referral programs linked to the Casino, advertising or other agencies, licensees, licensors, distributors and their other associated or affiliated companies or, in the case of individuals, the immediate family of such individuals, are not eligible to participate at the Casino as a Real Player.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed to be severable from the rest of these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, our original intent.
No indulgence granted by the Casino to you should be construed as a waiver of any of our or the Casino’s rights in terms of these Terms and Conditions.
8.5. Third Parties
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or confer any rights on any persons not party to these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sub-license or pledge, in whole or in part, any of the rights and obligations granted to or imposed upon us by these Terms and Conditions. You may not transfer, assign, sub-license or pledge any of the rights and obligations granted to or imposed upon you by these Terms and Conditions.
8.7. Whole Agreement
Unless the context otherwise indicates, these Terms and Conditions set out the entire agreement between us and supersede all prior oral or written agreements, arrangements or understandings between us. You acknowledge that you are not relying on any representation, agreement, term or condition that is not set out in this Agreement.
In this Agreement the headings are used for convenience only and shall not affect its interpretation. References to persons shall include incorporated and unincorporated persons; references to the singular include the plural and vice versa; and references to the masculine include the feminine.
8.9. Government of Gibraltar
This Casino is regulated by the provisions of the Gaming Legislation, Ordinances and Regulations of and issued by the Government of Gibraltar. You acknowledge and agree that we may be bound (and shall be entitled) to disclose certain information about you and your account to the Government of Gibraltar Gaming authorities in terms of such laws and regulations.
8.10. Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
The validity, construction and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by Gibraltarian law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Gibraltarian superior courts to which the parties hereby submit, except that a Party may seek an interim injunction in any court of competent jurisdiction.
8.11. Limitation of Actions
You hereby agree that any legal proceedings to enforce any claim that you may have (if any) against the Casino shall be initiated by you within a period of 6 (six) months of the cause of action arising (the "Prescription Period"); failing which you hereby forever waive and abandon any right that you may have to enforce such claim after the Prescription Period and confirm that on the expiry of the Prescription Period the said claim shall be void, waived and abandoned in law.
These Rules, Terms and Conditions may be translated into many different languages. If there is any discrepancy between the English language version of these Rules, Terms and Conditions and any other language- version of these Rules, Terms and Conditions in the meaning and interpretation of any of the provisions of these Rules, Terms and Conditions, the meaning and interpretation of the provisions under the English language version shall prevail.
|New King Neptunes Casino players will get a great welcome
bonuses of 100% up to $100 for free.
All you have to do is download the King Neptune’s free software
and open a money casino account and deposit to 100 US dollars, British
pounds, Euros or Canadian dollars then claim your free matching cash
bonus. This free bonus is eligible for the free software download
games and the no download instant flash games.
Great banking options include ACH, quicktender usemywallet
accounts and many other popular methods.
King Neptune’s Online Casino operate under one of the very few licenses
granted by the Government of Gibraltar. The casino "eCOGRA Seal
of Approval is awarded in recognition of Fair game play, Prompt
payouts, Player service and Responsible Casino conduct".
The Neptune casino operates with the King of online casino software
from Microgaming. This fair and reliable software is the industry's top
provider of reputable casino software.